Saturday, April 23, 2011

Database Maintenance on April 23

4/23/11 @ 3:23 PM
Currently fixing database so that it renders stats reports properly again.  I expect to be done with maintenance activities within a few hours.

4/24/11 @ 10:20 PM
I'm sorry folks, but due to some scheduling issues, I'm only able to get part of the database back online right now.  You should be able to read your stats again finally, but the system may be responding slowly.  Once the system is fully back online, I'll post another update.

4/26/11 @ 7:59 AM
The database appears to be stable again, as it looks like users are able to view their stats reports.  If anything changes, I'll post an update here.

If you like this article, then click on this link to "Digg It" and help promote BlogPatrol.com. Thanks!

No comments: