Sunday, August 14, 2011

BlogPatrol back online

August 14th  @ 5:39 PM
BlogPatrol.com is back online and counting stats again.  Due to changes in schedules and availability, I have very limited access to server administration support, so I needed to overcome a steep learning curve in order to fix the issues that caused the site to be down since last Thursday.

You may have seen the prominent banner ad showing that BlogPatrol is now listed FOR SALE on Flippa.com.  Hopefully, the new owner will have both the technical chops and the business savvy to move BlogPatrol forward to better performance than I've been able to do lately.

August 14th  @ 1:52 AM
I'm sorry everyone.  I've had to work through numerous issues with the server and also the database.  I'm almost done with the fixes, and will post another update soon.

August 12th @ 11:01 AM
The BlogPatrol service is currently down due to maintenance on the site.  I'll post an update when the maintenance is complete.

If you like this article, then click on this link to "Digg It" and help promote BlogPatrol.com. Thanks!

No comments: